I've had a few people wonder where we put all of our stuff that was in the basement. We gave away the bed and the rest went to our storage shed in the backyard!
If you are in need of some storage shelves, I highly recommend these shelves. They are really deep, made of strong plastic and holds a LOT of Stuff!!!
Once we get the couch out of there, and the freezer in the middle (since they are going back to the basement) there will be room for much more things, and I plan on getting another shelving unit or two to go on the opposite wall.
For those other things that I really didn't want going outside we threw them all on the guest bedroom for now, and actually I think I might move some of those things out to the shed that way if we have a guest or two they have a place to sleep! And maybe, just maybe that treadmill will get some good use!!!





0 Thoughts from Friends...:
Post a Comment