For April My Goals were:
1. Continue losing the weight!
2. Finish Cleaning the whole house!
3. Finish my Organization goals!
4. Get dressed every day (yes I know this shouldn't be a goal, but when it is more comfy to be in PJ's that's what I am in every day)!!
5. Go to Story time at the library weekly with the kids!
6. Post our activities on Mommy's school blog every day that Ryan is at work!
The weight thing... well, that's just going to be a continuing goal! I'm really struggling with the motivation part of getting the weight off! The Cleaning the whole house ended when the construction started making more and more of a mess... maybe in May when they get finished I can do a good cleaning! The Organization thing got done and I feel really good about it! I did get dressed almost every day (I missed a couple here and there, but that was Conference Weekend... Who doesn't watch in their jammies at home! We made it to ONE story time at the Library, and Mommy's school blog, just isn't happening... I've got to do better!
For May my goals are:
1. Exercise in some way every day for 30 minutes!
2. Deep clean the bedrooms (during the first 2 weeks)
3. Clean the main floor and family room area (during the last 3 weeks)
4. Put away ALL of the Laundry ON laundry day!
5. Take pictures of the things we do each day so I have something to post on Mommy's School Blog!
6. Smile and LAUGH every day!
My most favorite goal is #6! I need to relax a little and realize that smiling more and laughing more will help me enjoy those crazy mommy moments!





1 Thoughts from Friends...:
i like the laundry one, and am glad that I am not the only one that tends to leave it laying on the couch! Smiling is a big one too- we tend to take ourselves too seriously. Good luck, and I can't wait to see the finished basement!
Post a Comment