Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Eggs

On Saturday evening, Kaylin and I colored Eggs!
She colored on most of the eggs with a white crayon, and then we put an egg in each color that came with the package for a total of 12 eggs!
Here we are checking the egg to see if it is finished yet! She LOVED this part!
I wrote her name on a couple of eggs and she really liked that they had her name on them!
And here is our colorful carton of eggs! It was so fun to make these eggs! The downfall of having the hard boiled eggs is that I am the only one who likes them at our house!

1 Thoughts from Friends...:

Party of Five said...

Oh we love them!!! And you could give the babies the yolk- it is good for them and Hunter loves it! I mix a little Almond milk in with it so it's not so powdery, and easier to feed, but formula would work too! They just can't have the egg whites yet:) One every three days per my Super Baby foods book. Love the colors!!!