Clean out and Organize your Master Closet
Our Master closet was VERY neglected... it was FULL of things that didn't belong, full of clothes that no longer fit me, and no organization at all!
BEFORE...
AFTER...
Another AFTER...
So with this organizational Challenge, I've been really into having totes to hold things. They are easy to stack if needed, and store a LOT of things! I added 2 totes to the closet, one for my sweaters and hoodies that I put away in the winter, and another for those dreaded maternity clothes, that really I just need to get rid of (maybe at our next tri-ward swap or unless any of you readers want them)!
The hanging mesh thing in the center of the closet came from Ikea. I originally bought it for Kaylin's toys in her room when she was a baby in our townhouse, but when we moved here It just wouldn't work in there, so I adopted it for me. In the few slots open it holds my socks and Ryan's ties. It is so nice to not have that taking up space in our dressers!
The BEST investment was the Shoe rack. It is an expandable shoe rack from Walmart (cost less than $18) and it stretches big enough to hold all of our shoes with room for a few more!
By taking the time to clean it out, I am able to put a few blankets in there! We have so many that almost every closet in our house has blankets on the top shelf!
ps... this project really did take me 2 days to get finished!





1 Thoughts from Friends...:
I wish I had enough room in my closet for that shoe rack! It's super cute!!!
Post a Comment