Monday, April 25, 2011

Even More progress...

I'm sure you are all probably bored with my daily pictures of the progress of our basement! This time I was so excited to see what was done on Saturday and Today!

On Saturday, while we were away the walls of the shower were put in and then today the dry wall went up on 2 of the walls and the ceiling!
2 of the walls got their dry wall today too, and the closet is finished inside as well!
The storage room has all the dry wall on!
The electrical outlet/ media outlet wall! The other side of this wall is the closet in the bedroom!
And the toy room was completely dry walled on Saturday!

We can now tell where everything goes in the basement and it's so nice to see it all come together! I'm excited for the paint, trim and doors to go in! And my most favorite thing to look forward to is picking out the carpet for the floor!

0 Thoughts from Friends...: