Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Organization Day 19

Your Dresser Drawers

Okay so I am a little embarrassed to admit that my dresser drawers were SO FULL that they couldn't open without a lot of prying and closing was just as bad!
BEFORE...
AFTER...
The Donation Bag...

So in cleaning out my dresser and getting it organized I found that most of what was in there was from pre-baby! All of it about 2 sizes too small! So instead of holding on to it, and making it impossible to open and close my drawers, donating it would be much more beneficial!

I have also done my kids drawers too, so they are organized and looking GREAT! Sorry no pictures!

Can't believe there are only 2 more days left of this organization challenge. I have to do my Master Bedroom Closet, and then I get to pick the project... I think I am going to organize the kids closets... they need a LOT of help!

0 Thoughts from Friends...: