Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday

Getting the right picture of the kids in their Sunday outfits was impossible!

Ashlyn looked somewhat cute in this picture, but she lost a sock, Evan didn't want to play along and Kaylin was just on one!
Ashlyn playing with sock looks cute, Evan shocked, and Kaylin NOT listening to Mom and Dad!
After not getting a single picture that I could be proud of, I just gave up! Ashlyn was the BEST of the bunch and was in a pretty good mood!
Right before bed, we decided to get out the bubbles and see how the twins would react to them! They LOVED them and Ryan had time to gather the pj's, make the bottles, and take a few pictures while I sat and kept them happy blowing bubbles!
My little babies are not little babies any more! Look at them sitting up all big by themselves!

3 Thoughts from Friends...:

Party of Five said...

they are so cute!! it is hard to get good pictures of kids, but they are cute, healthy, and happy! You are so blessed. I am so happy for you!

Janae said...

Where did you get the zebra dresses? They are so cute!!! My kids hate pic time too! They are all cuties though!

Heather jeffs said...

They are soo cute !!! I love Evans face... So priceless!! :) Good Job on the organization...and all the other fun stuff !!