Friday, July 31, 2009

Teton Village

We stayed in a condo just outside Teton Village, WY and had a GREAT time. Our first day on Vacation, we went to Teton Village to see the sites. Our first stop was the Artist booths next came waiting in line for our Tram ride to the top of the Summit!


Kaylin did such a good job waiting in line. Granted I did pack lots of goldfish crackers and fruit snacks (she'll do anything for those)!!!

Our Family in front of the Tram...

All of us (Ryan's Family) on the tram waiting to go (except for Ryan our Photographer)

The Mom's (Bobbie and Kelly) with their Girls (Kaylin and Emerson)


A view from the Tram! It was so pretty and so fun to look at where we came from on a cable!!!


Ryan and Kaylin at the Top! It was VERY cold and VERY windy. I was a wimp and didn't get out. Ryan packed Kaylin's beanie so he said he wanted a picture with Kaylin!


This is Kaylin after their picture...She was showing me how cold she was and trying to smile and eat all at the same time. She was so cute!!!



Our Next stop was at the Trampolines/ Bungee cords. Addison really wanted to go but not alone. Kevin weighed too much and Kelly would not go so everyone talked me into going. Ryan of course was the photographer and got some pictures/movie of it but turned the camera wierd so you have to turn your head to see me jump. Unfortunately I don't do any tricks. I could barely move my legs as the cords were hooked around me! I was fun to jump really high though... Someone much braver than Addison and I would do flips but neither one of us did!!!


After jumping, Lunch and Naps we went back out for a drive to Jenny Lake. It was so beautiful there!


Beautiful Jenny Lake


We enjoyed looking at the fish. I'm not sure if Kaylin knew what we were pointing at but she looks like she was looking at the fish pretty hard!


On our drive back we were able to spot a Moose...

...and an Elk. It was so cool to see these animals and to get great pictures of them.

After all of the Site-Seeing we were all ready for a great dinner which we had at "Mangy Moo's" a recommendation of our friends! It was very good and we all ate lots of Yummy food, although nearly everything on the menu was beef it made it a little more difficult for Kelly to find something to eat especially since the only chicken item they had run out!!! She ended up with chicken strips from the kids menu but was able to get a salad to give her the amount of food the rest of us got! My brisket was WAY to spicy & hot for my liking... next time I'll opt for the kids meal chicken strips too!!! Kaylin enjoyed the Mac & Cheese and ate nearly all of her kids meal!!!

Overall this first day was so much fun. The girls were great and the time spent with our family was even BETTER!!!

1 Thoughts from Friends...:

Stanworth Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I'm impressed that you jumped on the trampoline. What is the weight limit on that by the way? Love Kaylin's sweater. She is getting so big.