Thursday, July 2, 2009

ABC's of Me...

You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. There was all kinds of stuff here that followed but I deleted it, so respond at will...
A - Age: 30 for another 25 days
B - Best coffee: don't drink it so I wouldn't know!
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the bathrooms
D - Dance music: Anything with a beat.
E - Essential start to your day: contact lenses in!
F - Favorite color: RED
G - Gift you love getting: Anything...
H - Height: 5'3"
I - Instruments you wish you play: I already play the piano
J - Job title: Mom, Wife, Baby-sitter
K - Kid(s): Kaylin
L - Last CD listened to: The mix of Favorite Kids Songs I made for Kaylin
M - Most memorable Christmas present: Nothing stands out... They have all been pretty good!
N - Nicknames: Momma, Jo-jo (although I haven't heard that one in a long time)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Broken Elbow at 10 yrs old (2 or 3 times) and pnemonia at 10yrs old too (I had a 2 month old sister at home)
P - Pet peeves: People who say they will be here at a certain time and then show up an hour late
Q - Quote from a movie:"These mashed potatoes are so Creamy"
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 2 brothers and 2 sisters
T - Time you wake up: ususally around 7 sometimes earlier and sometimes later.
U- Ultimate vacation destination: European Vacation
V - Vegetable you dislike: Lima beans and beets.
W - Ways you run late: woke up too late, trying to get Kaylin ready, not estimating time properly.
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, Arm, Chest
Y - Yummy food you make: Caramel Nut Bars, Bean dip, Chicken Enchiladas
Z - Zoo favorite: It has been so long since I went to the zoo. The only zoo I've been to is the Hoggle Zoo.

0 Thoughts from Friends...: