Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sneak Peak...


I have begun the process of decorating a very girly room for Kaylin. It is not finished nor will it be for several weeks but for those of you who are a little curious as to what it will look like I figured I could give you a few sneak peaks...


This book shelf I saw at Hobby Lobby in Bartlesville, Oklahoma while visiting our family there. I fell in LOVE but knew there was NO way we could get it to Utah so I put it out of my mind. Well, last Saturday after a family reunion in Sandy I asked to go to Hobby Lobby in the District (across town) and found the shelf 50% off. SOLD... it was mine and it would be PERFECT in Kaylin's room!

I still don't have the stripe up yet but here's two of the three pink shades in her room (the lightest and the darkest)! With the white chair rail that goes all the way around her room!


Another Hobby Lobby find... this one shipped from Oklahoma by my Mother-in-law! Another flower like it and another that will be saved for another time were also shipped!!!

I can't wait to get her room finished! It is going to be so super cute!!!

2 Thoughts from Friends...:

valmike said...

I like those flowers! They are going to be a nice add to what you have going on in there so far.

Potters said...

Very cute decor. The flowers are so fun. I can't wait to see the room when you have it done.