Autumn had this on her blog so I thought I would do it:
Six names you go by:
1. Bobbie
2. Mama
3. Mom
4. Sister Murphy
5. Mrs. Murphy
6. hmm... Can't think of anything right now
Three things you are wearing rights now:
1. Capri Yoga Pants
2. White Shirt
3. White undershirt
Two things you want badly at the moment:
1. For the house to clean and maintain itself!! (I liked that one Autumn)
2. Kaylin's big girl room to be finished!
Three people you are certain who will fill this out:
1. Not Sure
2. Not sure
3. Val~maybe?
Two things you did last night:
1. Painted Kaylin's Big Girl room (the top half light pink)
2. Read "Eyes Like Mine" by Julie Wright~ at least 4 or 5 chapters
Two things you ate today:
1. Pasta Shells with Spaghetti Sauce
2. 3 Muskateers Bar
Three people you last talked to on the phone:
1. My mom.
2. Ryan's mom
3. Ryan
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Watch Eryn for Val~ and the other girls too~
2. Watch the Bachelorette
Three of your favorite beverages:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Strawberry Lemonade
3. Chocolate Milk





2 Thoughts from Friends...:
what!? I didn't know julie had a new book out! I am so buying it!
what!? I didn't know julie had a new book out! I am so buying it!
Post a Comment