Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our Interesting Night


Tonight after Ryan and Kaylin's walk and Kaylin's play time in the car we got a ring of the doorbell from the kids across the street. They said, "Your house is falling apart!" I looked outside and found THIS:

Yep, that's right my house was falling apart. We had a horrible wind storm tonight and the wind must have pulled the siding off! After calling the insurance company and Ryan scouting it out we ended up calling a neighbor who had walked by earlier to come help us. We were just going to pull it down and have a professional come but they decided that they could just nail it back up. So two of my neighbors and Ryan (who held the ladder) nailed my siding back on the house and tomorrow we'll have a siding contractor come out and replace the ones that are not laying correctly.

2 Thoughts from Friends...:

valmike said...

Holy Cow! I read about this on FaceBook and was interested to know more. I'm glad that it was fixable. That's crazy though.

Potters said...

Wow I can't beleive that happened to you. I'm glad you had neighbors that were willing to come over and lend a hand.