Saturday, July 18, 2009

18 month Dr. Visit

This morning I took Kaylin in for her 18 month "Well Child Visit" Here's her stats:
Weight: 22 lbs. 3 oz~ 25%
Length: 33 1/2 Inches ~ 90%
Head: 49.2 cm ~ don't remember %

Dr. Johnson was very proud of Kaylin's progress. She has stayed on her growth curve for her weight and head and jumped back up on her "normal" curve for height! I was so glad because last time he thought we might have to have tests done on her growth plates to make sure they weren't bad! He was impressed with her extensive vocabulary (nearly 50 words now) and how she'll copy anything we say now (at least try to)! He could not believe that she has been out of her crib for 3 weeks now with NO problems whatsoever!

Other than looking in her ears and the shots Kaylin was pretty good and didn't cry to much! For some reason Kaylin really dislikes having her ears and throat looked at (I guess it could be from all the ear infections she had this past year)!!!

1 Thoughts from Friends...:

Jenni said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten and that she has been out of her crib with no problems. She must be a pretty easy going and sweet girl.