Friday, March 25, 2011

Poor Sick Boy!

Why must a child suffer through RSV?

Today, I took Mr. Evan to the Doctor and he at first thought it could possibly be RSV. Then when he came back in to check on us and he heard Evan have a huge gasp for air that he decided to do the quick test at the office. Normally it can take up to 15 minutes to get the results, but after only 5 minutes it was already positive! Now I get to give him lots of breathing treatments and try to help him feel better! We're praying that it doesn't get any worse, because quite honestly I can't handle having another child needing oxygen (Kaylin had it when she was 6 weeks old)!!!

1 Thoughts from Friends...:

Lotti said...

awwwww ... that's awful ... hope he gets better really quickly ... this does not sound nice at all .. and rather scary. It's awful when your baby is sick. Sending out good thoughts and love.