Thursday, March 31, 2011

March re-cap and April Goals...

For March my goals were:

1. Continue exercising. I want to lose at least 5 of those 15 pounds!
2. Spend less time on the computer!!!
3. Read 1 book.
4. Get the basement 100% organized so that when we finish it it will not take as long to empty it out!
5. Do an Activity with Kaylin every day that Ryan is at work and take pictures for my Mommy's school Blog.
6. Use my card making supplies more... That means that I need to make a bunch of cards every week!
7. Get the kids room's 100% organized!
8. SPRING CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSE!

HMMM... let's see I did spend less time on the computer, the basement is empty and ready for construction, and I've begun cleaning the whole house!

For April My Goals are:

1. Continue losing the weight!
2. Finish Cleaning the whole house!
3. Finish my Organization goals!
4. Get dressed every day (yes I know this shouldn't be a goal, but when it is more comfy to be in PJ's that's what I am in every day)!!
5. Go to Story time at the library weekly with the kids!
6. Post our activities on Mommy's school blog every day that Ryan is at work!

This month is going to be a fun busy month, but I am really excited to see how I do with my goals!

0 Thoughts from Friends...: