I know, I know, I already posted an organizing thing today, but... I was in the mood to get something else done this afternoon while all the kids slept!
Clean and Organize your Laundry Area!
I am not fortunate enough to have a room dedicated only to laundry, oh how I wish I could have one, but then again I don't, because I know me and I know that I would be VERY Lazy and wouldn't get things put away EVER!
Here's the Cupboard where all my detergents and stuff go BEFORE...
And After...
The bottom shelf didn't get re-done at all since this works for me and has for 3 years!
The other 2 shelves hold the borax (which I have used for preschool projects) and the black bag holds the nebulizer and all the pieces for a breathing treatment! On the very top shelf I figured it was a good place to store our light bulbs!
This last picture is of one of the 3 baskets I have that I bought a few years ago to help with Laundry, but never used them for that! Now that I have 3 kids, it is a MUST! While I was growing up, my mom would do our Laundry (we helped too) when the clothes were dry, she folded and sorted them into baskets according to each of her 5 kids plus a basket for her and dad. When the Laundry was done for the day we had to put our clothes in our basket away and return the basket back to the Washer/Dryer area so that we could have a place for our clothes to go the next time she did Laundry! We always knew what days were Laundry day, they NEVER changed! It was ALWAYS Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's! Now that I am the one in charge of Laundry, all of this makes sense to me! I try to only do Laundry twice a week and have done a LOT better at not letting the clothes pile up to be folded. I fold them right out of the dryer, and then try to get them all put away that day. I look forward to the day when all my kids can put away their own clothes, but at least we are getting closer and I'll already have a system in place for when they are old enough to put them away themselves!





0 Thoughts from Friends...:
Post a Comment