Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Re-cap and March Goals

For February, I was able to accomplish the goal of getting to church early! We were able to sit in the chapel 3 of the 4 weeks (the one that we didn't there was a missionary leaving so it was packed that day)!!! I also finished Kaylin's scrapbook, but now need to get it printed! I was able to lose a little weight this month, but I'm still about 15 pounds away from where I would like to be!!!

For March my goals are:

1. Continue exercising. I want to lose at least 5 of those 15 pounds!
2. Spend less time on the computer!!!
3. Read 1 book.
4. Get the basement 100% organized so that when we finish it it will not take as long to empty it out!
5. Do an Activity with Kaylin every day that Ryan is at work and take pictures for my Mommy's school Blog.
6. Use my card making supplies more... That means that I need to make a bunch of cards every week!
7. Get the kids room's 100% organized!
8. SPRING CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSE!

Yes this is a LOT of cleaning this month, but isn't that what you are suppose to do in the spring?!?!

1 Thoughts from Friends...:

Party of Five said...

i am so glad you are doing the monthly goals! It reminds me to check on mine, and report my progress as well!! We have a lot of cleaning to do too, so I hope we can get it done!