Clean out And Organize under the Kitchen Sink
Before...
After...
I couldn't believe how much junk we had hiding around in here. I really like the finished product!
This organization thing each day, is actually really nice! I love that I am taking the time to organize a part of my home every day! Today, while I organized under my sink, I also did the drawer under the oven. I had disposable muffin tins scattered everywhere, and realized that I really only need my good ones and then a few extra for those muffin tin meals that I make for my kids for lunch! The rest found a home in the garbage can! The other smaller pans under there were stacked nicely and look great! It looks so nice as well, but sorry I didn't think to take a picture of it before & after!





0 Thoughts from Friends...:
Post a Comment