Okay, I'll admit that I am doing these items a bit out of order, but they really needed to be done, and yesterday I was in one of those moods to clean and organize so I took it upon myself to get as much finished as I could!
Clean out and Organize your Coat Closet!
Before... (Yes there are TONS of Wire Hangers)
After...
No more Wire Hangers! And everything now has it's place. I even moved the games from my pantry shelf to the closet shelf so that I could have a little more room in the pantry for items that needed to be there.
And since I emptied a shelf in the pantry I decided that I should work on it...
#7 Organize and Clean Your Pantry
Before...
After...
Yes we really do have that much baby food in our pantry. We usually go through anywhere from 2-4 jars of food EVERY day. That's pretty close to a months worth of food for the twins!
#8 Clean out and Organize the Fridge
I decided that since we have Nana and Papa coming to visit this week, I probably should clean out our nasty Fridge and throw out all the expired or not eaten left-overs! I didn't get a Before picture, but just imagine that every space of the Fridge was full of yucky stuff!
After taking this picture, I realized that I should have waited until we had it more full! We go through about 3 gallons of milk a week (between Me and Kaylin) so we are going to need to go to the store tonight for some! I couldn't believe how yucky the shelves were so I took them all out and washed them really good!
I am really enjoying this getting organized and clean thing! It is really helping with the way that I do things at my house! I am happier and I feel like I am accomplishing something every day! Even if it is only one small area of my house! I still plan on completing the other items on my list, but since we'll have Family here (on Thursday) for more than a week, I'm not sure how much organizing I will get to, because I'd rather spend my time enjoying their visit!





1 Thoughts from Friends...:
I'm going to do this too, I love seeing the difference in all of your pictures. It is so easy to put off doing all of this organization with all of the other day to day stuff. You've inspired me to do one thing extra each day!!!!
Post a Comment