Clean out and Organize your Medicine/Vitamin Storage Area
Mine just happens to be the cabinet in the kitchen that would be impossible to use for anything in the kitchen. It is located over my counter and to get anything out of it that isn't on the first or second shelf requires you to climb on the counter or pull out a tall stool to climb on!
Here's the BEFORE....
and After...
I really like the finished product much better. I have decided that I really like totes to help organized things. And the label on them makes it really easy to find what you are looking for. All the kids meds are on the bottom shelf, since that's the ones we access the most, then the adult meds are on the next shelf up. Since this is so close to the telephone, we needed the phone books to be close by! Kaylin's paints for art time needed a home high enough that she couldn't reach it so that's why there are a few art supplies on the bottom shelf. The top shelf holds the bowls that I rarely use!
I really am enjoying this get organized thing!! It really is nice to know that everything has a home and a place that is appropriate for what it is used for!





1 Thoughts from Friends...:
I think I like the tote idea too... hmm, maybe I will start doing this organization thing when I graduate.
Post a Comment