Monday, November 24, 2008

Teeth!

This morning when my Aunt dropped off Kacey she said, "It looks like Kaylin is getting more teeth on the bottom." I have seen that she was getting her top teeth, which have still not come in! So right before I fed Kaylin her breakfast I decided to have a look in her mouth to see what I could find, and sure enough sitting right next to her 2 bottom front teeth is a 3rd tooth through the gums! I was not expecting a tooth here so I wasn't really paying attention to the bottom. I guess Kaylin is going to be different so I need to expect the unexpected with her!

So as soon as I finished posting the above paragraph I went to see if she would let me look in her mouth, She did. Much to my suprise a top center tooth has popped through the gums as well!

2 Thoughts from Friends...:

Emily said...

YAY! Thats our baby!!! Now lets get her crawling! :)

Shawn and Kimber said...

Holy cow! She is growing up so fast! i can't believe it.