Yesterday after church I received a new calling that has got me visiting sugardoodle again! For those of you not familiar with this site it has lots of creative ideas for Primary, Young Womens, and Relief Society. Because I will now be visiting this site regularly I thought I would add a link to it on my sidebar! Which section I will be visiting some of you may be thinking... well it is the Relief Society section! I was in shock to be called as the 2nd Counselor in the Relief Society Presidency over Enrichment! So if any of you have any ideas or other sites I might visit please leave them in the comments section!
3 Thoughts from Friends...:
Wow Bobbie!!! That is awesome. You will do a great job!!!
That is wonderful! You'll be fantastic. I too am a huge fan of sugardoodle. I'm the Mia Maid advisor and completely rely on that website. Hey, guess what?! We're moving to South Jordan!! I'd love to have playdates with you and Kaylin. We're moving around January. We'll keep in touch.
congratulations and condolences!!
you'll do great!
Post a Comment