Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kaylin is 10 months old!


On Sunday, Kaylin turned 10 months old! It is pretty crazy to think that she is only 2 months away from her first birthday! Kaylin can now eat pretty much whatever we are! She LOVES food! She claps her hands a lot! She babbles almost constantly! She LOVES to scoot around on her bottom and has got pretty fast at going in circles. She still hasn't figured out how to scoot forward so she scoots on her bottom or tummy backwards! She has to wear size 12 month dresses now for the length! This dress in the picture above was so cute it HAD to come home with us from the store, because I new Kaylin would look so cute in it, and she did!!! She looked so much older in this dress! Let's hope that within the next few weeks Kaylin will figure out how to go forward!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 Thoughts from Friends...:

Shawn and Kimber said...

That is such a cute dress! She looks adorable. And she is at such a fun age. I really like reading all about her and all the discoveries she is making.

Autumn said...

That dress is adorable. I can't believe she's already 10 months old! Where does the time go?

valmike said...

She's just growing up so fast! Eryn saw this picture of her and screamed, "BABY!!!!!!" I think that she misses her little friend. -VAL