Yesterday, Ryan came home with these and a bag of Kisses for our Anniversary that we celebrated today! We went left Kaylin with Grammy (my mom) last night to sleep over and we stayed at a hotel in Fillmore, UT. Ryan and I had so much fun just being together and not worry about Kaylin! Today was spent going to a wedding and reception for Sarah (my cousin) and Lincoln, and watching football!! I LOVE to watch football so I am not feeling to neglected for watching it, plus... I am sitting here at the computer blogging about the day!
I am so grateful for a LOVING, CARING and KIND husband who loves me very much. I love him and am so grateful for the past 5 years we have had together and look forward to many more years together!
3 Thoughts from Friends...:
Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple and great mommy and daddy!
How sweet of him!! Happy Anniversary!!
Congrats! I knew it was this month I just couldn't remember what day. -VAL
Post a Comment