Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Picture tag!

Here are the rules...go to your pictures and go to the fourth file and then the fourth photo in that file and you have to post the picture.


This is the picture I found following those directions! It is from a Jazz game very high up and in the dark basically! Why it is still saved on my computer I don't know but enjoy the black picture with some faint retired jersey's in the background!


I took the next picture that you could somewhat see! We were at a Jazz game and Ryan LOVES to take pictures of them warming up, it is easier then!
I now tag: Nicole, Tiff Jo, Emilee, Christina and Autumn!
I can't wait to see what pictures you have!

3 Thoughts from Friends...:

Heidi and Sam said...

Hey Bobbie! I am having problems with my computer so if you recieved an e-amil via facebook sorry for the repeat. I am so glad you have a blog and a facebook page. I am so excited for you with motherhood. It is the BEST. To answer your question I do have a blog it is heidiandsamj.blogspot.com. I look forward to catching up with you. Your little girl is so cute. Oh my profile picture is out date. I had a baby back in Feb. yes number 4 but this time it was a BOY! His name is Carter. Sorry for the really long comment. Have a great day. Heidi ;)

Heidi and Sam said...

Oh one more thing do you mind if I link you on my blog? I don't mind if you want to link me on yours. :)
Heidi ;)

valmike said...

We have a lot of Jazz players and BYU players warming up in our folders too!