Daylight savings time has not been too great for us! Kaylin is up at 6 am ready for the day and she normally is up at 7! I am trying to get her back on schedule, but... it is going to take a little while! Today I started watching 2 of the cutest kids while their dad is at work. Cody is 4 and Cara is 2! They are the best behaved kids and the day has gone by pretty good! Kaylin doesn't know what to expect because she is no longer ALONE with mom all day and their are little people to entertain her now. Her afternoon nap took FOREVER for her to fall asleep, but so far she's been asleep for about an hour... I'm hoping she can sleep for at least another hour!
2 Thoughts from Friends...:
I really hate the time change too. I hope you are back on schedule soon.
I totally know what you mean. Chloe is getting up at 6 am... yuck!
Post a Comment