Friday, January 30, 2009

ULTRASOUND RESULTS... and more!

Kaylin did not like the Ultrasound at all. She screamed through the entire thing (10 minutes worth)! 5 1/2 hours after the test, Dr. Johnson called to let us know that the results were good. There was NO fluid that they could tell and we will watch through the next several visits. If there is another jump in head size then tests might have to be repeated and a CT scan might be ordered. I was totally relieved that there is nothing wrong with Kaylin and that she just has a big head!

On a better note...Kaylin started talking in her sleep last night. It was so FUNNY!! Ryan thinks she was nervous about her appointment today, but... I think we have a talker and maybe even a sleepwalker on our hands. She was all over the crib last night. I don't think she even knew she was moving around so much!

7 Thoughts from Friends...:

Lyndsie said...

Glad that nothing is wrong!!! More girl I bet it was scary for her.

Brooke and Aaron said...

I'm glad the results came back okay. She is a funny little girl. I love the video of her signing please for more of your apple crisp.

Potters said...

I'm so glad to hear that she is just fine. That is funny that she started talking in her sleep.

Shallan said...

What a relief! I'm so glad that everything is alright!

The Hawkins said...

That is so scary. I'm glad she is fine. I talk in my sleep. It drives Brian nuts because he can never tell if I'm trying to talk to him or not.

the lunch lady said...

scary -- but I'm glad everything looked good!

valmike said...

There was a HUGE sign when I read this post! After talking to you on Friday while you were anxiously waiting results you were all in my thoughts and prayers until I read this!