I absolutely LOVE having a girl, because I get to dress her in super cute clothes and I get to put bows/headbands on her. Well around Christmas time I was watching Good Things Utah and they were making bows for the tops of Christmas presents using this:
It's called a Bowdabra! I found it at Robert's Crafts for about $20 but used a 50% off coupon so I paid $10. You can make large bows for gifts like they were on Good Things Utah or you can make smaller bows like this:





7 Thoughts from Friends...:
That is so cool! Great job on the bow! Kaylin always has the cutest hair accessories!
Hey what a cool gadget....that's completely awesome. Have never seen anything like that....love it. Whoever invented that is one smart cookie.
Wow! How adorable! I might have to pay you to make me some bows! Thanks for the pics! I put them on my blog!
That bow is so cute. I might have to go get one of those gadgets too.
Oh... Yeah... Ummm... I'm glad to see that your blog looks cute again! -VAL
Ok, that is seriously so fun. When can I come over and we'll do a GNO and make girl bows. :)
I've never seen or heard of a Bowdabra but it sounds amazing! You're so creative! Love it!
Post a Comment