Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Standing up UPDATE!!!

Thank you to all of you who commented. I just kept laying her back down and FINALLY she went to sleep. When she was awake we practiced standing up so she would not need to practice when her afternoon nap came around. When the naptime did come around I reminded her that she needed to stay laying down until after she had slept. She did NOT get up at all until 2 hours later when she had taken a GREAT nap!!! She hasn't stood up again but is greeting us sitting up (although I think if we waited to go get her a little longer she would probably be standing)!

1 Thoughts from Friends...:

Potters said...

Yay, I'm so happy to hear that you guys got it figured out. Next thing you know she will be trying to climb out of her crib.