Kaylin is getting to be too big. YES, I know that she is almost 1 and is suppose to be doing these things, but I caught her trying so hard to stand up all the way to the toy Grammy and Poppy got her. She is always so proud of herself when she pulls herself up to something (even if it is just on her knees)! Only a few days I think before she will pull herself all the way up to standing!!!
2 Thoughts from Friends...:
Consider yourself lucky she still isn't walking yet. lol. I about died when Chloe started walking as early as she did.
Anyway, Kaylin is a cutie.
Yea! I have your blog now! Thanks for letting us hang out with you on New Years! We had lots of fun! I don't think I'll ever forget the "qualm" or "data" stories! :) Can't wait to see Kaylin again!
Post a Comment