Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa!!!


Last night at our ward Party, Santa arrived! Kaylin sat on his lap a little nervously, but when he shook his bells and gave her candy she decided he was okay for a minute! I was so surpised that she didn't throw a fit because she doesn't really care for men with facial hair! Maybe that fear is going away FINALLY!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 Thoughts from Friends...:

the lunch lady said...

that picture is precious!

valmike said...

Super cute! Sorry that Christmas pics aren't going to work out with me this year. My Sister-In-Law just had to get married and monopolize our entire month! Haha. I'm super excited to do B-Day pictures, but remember I only do pics outside. It's be sweaters, coats, and a lot of shivering! -VAL

Christina said...

ahh!! That is SO cute!! Im a little nervous about taking Zach to see Santa this year, im foreseeing a huge meltdown, lol

Nicole said...

DAng, so cute. lol.

I haven't taken my kids yet, but need too. Chloe finally got use to all the disney characters dressed up, still ended up not liking pluto. lol. I hope she likes Santa.