No matter what I do I can not get the pictures to change the order so we will just have to BLOG Christmas Backwards!!! On Christmas Eve, we drove down to Oak City to spend the afternoon/night there! We got to Nephi and I realized that I had left my camera sitting on the table next to our computer! I was SO angry at myself... how could you forget the camera of your child's very FIRST CHRISTMAS? My sister Emily was riding with us and she said, "I am getting a camera for christmas, you can just use mine." That helped a little!

This picture is from Christmas Morning at my parents house! Kaylin took out everything from her sock one at a time and was so excited because Santa left her all of the foods she likes! Especially "Fruit Snacks".
Santa also left her a bear that said "My First Christmas". Kaylin kept kissing the bear all over. I think she liked it just a little!
Santa brought Kaylin a kitchen! Kaylin had so much fun playing with it! Everything makes sounds, like turning the faucet on in the sink, the stove and the fridge door opening. There is a light switch that she LOVES turning off and on! In this picture above, she is wanting to stand to play. She doesn't do that on her own yet... so I had to help her!
Grammy and Poppy Evans gave Kaylin the cutest jungle ball thing. Kaylin has figured out how to make the music go. She loves to play with the balls and I bet soon she will be standing up to this too!
Our Christmas was so much fun! We are so grateful for the gifts we received; including the personalized towels, money, white shirt, cupcake cook books and measuring cups, scrapbooking supplies, wii games, a new coat for Ryan, shirts, a new crock pot, and lots and lots of candy!
I am looking forward to Christmas next year when Kaylin will be older and will understand opening presents a little more! And will be a little more excited for what SANTA brings her!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU! WE HOPE THAT YOU HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY! AND WE WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!





3 Thoughts from Friends...:
Christmas is so fun with a baby!
So fun!! It looks liek she had a blast!! Isnt Christmas so much more fun with a kiddo :)
Kaylin is so cute and growing up so much. It is fun when the kids are little and you get to see their faces when they open presents, but even cuter when they really understand. I love the pink bear and Kaylin kissing it....how gorgeous.
Post a Comment