The one part about being a home owner and not a town home owner that I DISLIKE is shoveling the driveway! With this last bit of about 6 inches, I went out and shoveled the drive way taking about 45 minutes! Luckily I was watching my cousin Kacey so she stayed in to listen for Kaylin and let me know when she woke up! I LOVE that I have a garage to park both cars in so I don't have to dig out the car to go somewhere. I do miss only needing to shovel the sidewalk to my house (it took about 2 minutes) like I did each winter at the Townhouse!
I love to see the snow and can't wait until Kaylin's ear infection is better so that we can go out and play in her new sled from Nana and Papa Murphy! I will post a picture later of her in the sled!! It is so cute, and is just her size!
Meet Olivia Juliet!
9 years ago





0 Thoughts from Friends...:
Post a Comment