Monday, March 22, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures...

So I thought that many of you would like to see a pregnancy comparison.

This is me when I was pregnant with Kaylin at 17 weeks! I thought then that I was pretty big, but then I got pregnant with twins....

And this is me at 19 weeks with the twins!

These were the 2 pictures that were close enough in weeks to compare!

No wonder that the maternity jeans I had with Kaylin do NOT fit any more and that the tops are no where near big enough to cover this ever growing stomach! This weekend, I went to Motherhood Maternity and bought me 3 new shirts that I'm sure are only going to get tight and snug on me! I'm very grateful to my sister who let me borrow her Maternity Jeans and skirts so that I have something to wear!



2 Thoughts from Friends...:

valmike said...

I think that the bottom picture with the shirt that drapes makes you look bigger. If it was a tighter shirt... Naw, you're still bigger. You're having TWO babies!

I should try to go outside in your back yard or a park and take pregnant pictures with you! Every woman hates what they look like pregnant, but everyone else thinks you look your best. Odd how that works.

Party of Five said...

I think you look great- and personally I just laugh at picture of me pregnant because it is so amazing what are body can do! I don't like the way I feel at that stage, but amazing that you have TWO in there!!!