Having a COLD
and the FLU
when you are pregnant and already can't breath or sleep through the night! I am praying really hard that the Sudafed I took continues to work, because the Tylenol Cold and Flu I took earlier today made me sicker than I already was!! Also... since I have to teach Relief Society tomorrow it would be really nice if I could make it through the lesson without having to blow my nose 1000 times or be so dizzy standing up that I can't think straight!





1 Thoughts from Friends...:
Hope you feel better soon. I agree there is nothing worse than being sick (not the morning sickness type) when you are pregnant. The body is already burdened with carrying baby and in your case babies, which are borrowing your system to incubate, and you just have to weather the storm. Look after yourself and take it easy. I hope that you get better soon and this will all be a distant memory. Thinking of you. xoxo <<<>>>
Post a Comment