Friday, March 12, 2010

Counting Down...

I have been secretly counting down the weeks until the twins could make their appearances! The doctors told us that they would try to stop labor any time before week 35. After week 35 then they would let them come... so from today I have 13 weeks until that date June 11th and then the longest they would let me go is 38 weeks which would be July 2nd or 16 weeks! I can't believe that in less than 4 months I will have two cute little babies! I've got to get busy getting things ready for these babies... clothes, diapers, wipes, another crib and bumper pads... and the list goes on! But really it is a pretty short list!

1 Thoughts from Friends...:

sldziuk said...

I'm so so excited! I just want them to be out ha ha but keep cooking them :) I will be counting down too!