Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kaylin and Daddy Playtime


This morning I found some super cute pictures of Kaylin playing in her tent, that I did not take since I've been so sick the last few days. Pretty much every night I hear Ryan and Kaylin playing downstairs as I am laying in bed wishing I could just feel good enough to stay downstairs and play too!
I am so grateful for Ryan and all his help with Kaylin! I can't imagine how neglected Kaylin would feel if I were her only parent around (at least while I am sick)! Ryan really is the BEST dad in the whole world. He works hard for our family and then comes home and takes care of our child and the cooking of dinner if I'm not feeling the best. Kaylin will NOT let me give her a bath or a shower any more because daddy just does it better. Kaylin has also learned the ask daddy trick. If I tell her NO for something then she says, "Ask Daddy when he gets home?" and the stinker doesn't forget... when he calls on his way home she asks him for everything she has wanted all day and I've said No maybe later.
Thank you Ryan for all you do for our Family! You really are the BEST Dad!

2 Thoughts from Friends...:

Eve said...

Ha, I love that Kaylin knows the daddy trick! It works all the time! :D

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

valmike said...

Eryn's a master of, "maybe another time." I'm glad to see that she's still managing to have lots of fun! It's amazing how when Dads need to step in they can. They just prefer Moms to do the dirty work most of the time. Ha.