
Kaylin had her first haircut on Saturday. I took my mom's camera because I forgot mine. We got there and Kaylin refused to sit in the chair all by herself so I didn't get a picture of her first haircut because I had to hold her through the whole thing! We just trimmed up all the ends and gave her some bangs (which Ryan says he doesn't really like... so we'll be growing those out again)! Her haircut really made her look more grown-up than she already does!
2 Thoughts from Friends...:
Ha Ha I loved Ryan's comment the other day, "that haircut makes you look thirty". Silly man. I think she looks adorable as always!
That above comment totally made me laugh! LOVE IT! I just trim Eryn's hair to keep it even at the bottom. I'm too nervous for the tantrum that she'd throw to take her anywhere.
Post a Comment