Monday, March 30, 2009

Where have I been?

Sorry for those of you who look forward to a post from me on a regular basis. I have not meant to neglect my blog for a week but I have been busy playing yahtzee herehttp://www.pogo.com. My sister, Jennie, introduced me to this site and I began playing with 10,000 tokens now I have over 100,000! As many of you know, I LOVE games and want to play them as often as I can. This site has been good for me because I have found several games that I like and I can play any time I want.

3 Thoughts from Friends...:

Autumn said...

I love Pogo too!!

Lotti said...

I love games too......maybe I shouldn't go to the site.....if it's a good one I'll never get off my computer. LOL

Potters said...

I've never heard of that site before. Maybe I'll have to try it out. I too love playing games.