Today in the middle of scrapbooking/cardmaking club I got a text from Ryan that said Kaylin had gone all the way up the stairs on her own. He got this video of her trying out her newly aquired skill. She has been going up and down so much today; I will now DEFINATELY have my hands full as I try to keep her downstairs and off the stairs!
Kaylin has also decided that walking behind her stroller is not too bad afterall and played with it for 15-20 minutes walking all over the family room. I can't believe how much she has learned in the past few weeks. She is growing up so much more and I LOVE it. I loved her baby stage but I am so exctied to see her toddler stage and all fun it brings us!!!





5 Thoughts from Friends...:
Kaylin is getting so clever, she sure is going ahead in leaps and bounds. They don't stay babies for long do they?....a bit sad really, but life just keeps going forward. This is so cute.
yeah for kaylin! She is learning things so fast!
that is SO cute!! she was fast too, lol. It's so sad, and yet so exciting when they leave the baby & enter the toddler stage. kinda bittersweet, lol.
Awwww so cute. I love it. It's fun to watch kids hit such great milestones and see how smart they are.
The trouble for Mom is really begining! Muhahahaha...
Post a Comment