Today was Kaylin's eye appointment. We went to SLC to Primary Children's hospital to have her eyes checked by a pediatric optomotrist. We arrived 5 minutes before our 1:00pm appointment and I saw a sign that said, " The average appointment takes between 1 1/2-2 hours including wait time and if there is an emergency it can be 2-4 hours." My thoughts were great... there are NO age appropriate toys here and the 3 or 4 in the diaper back are NOT going to cut it for 2 or more hours. We immediately got called back and then after dialation of her eyes we had to wait 30 minutes for the doctor to look at her eyes. Several screaming fits later and an hour and fifteen minutes later we were walking out of the office with the best news.... KAYLIN'S EYE SIGHT IS PERFECT FOR A CHILD HER AGE! I will have to watch as she gets older for any squinting (the doctor said this is usually around 2nd or 3rd grade!)!!!!
6 Thoughts from Friends...:
What a relief!! I'm so glad for you guys!
Cute pictures!
Yea!! Such great news about her eyesight!!!
Huh.. Thats what happend to me!! Got my glasses in the 3rd grade, lets hope Kaylin doesnt have to go through that! :D
BIG SIGH! We're so glad to hear that she's ok.
I'm glad her eye sight is good. I feel bad that you had to wait that long at the eye doctors.
Glad to hear that everything went well. It's good when you get a clean bill of health.
Post a Comment