Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our Weekend of LOTS of FUN!!!

Friday afternoon, Ryan's family arrived from Oklahoma. We rented a 15 passenger van so that all of us could ride together and so that carseats would not need to be packed on the air plane. We were so excited to have everyone here for a great visit!

That night, we decided to take a picture of Kaylin and Emerson in their diapers. Kaylin is such a skinny little girl and Emmy is such a chunck. They are 6 months apart and weigh the same!!
Here's a picture of Papa with Emmy and Kaylin!

On Saturday, Nana, Kelly, Kevin, Addison and I went shopping in the morning and got some super cute outfits for the girls. Here is a picture of Nana with Kaylin in the Van after our Family Pictures... we were hoping to get to see the Draper Temple but the line on the last NIGHT of the open house was WAY too long. None of us were up to a 2- 3 hour wait with 2 babies!

Val took our family pictures and I think this one was super cute... There are lots of others that are cute but this was one of my favorites!!

On Sunday, we took mom to Park City for her Birthday! We had lots of fun looking at the art in the galleries and shopping at the outlet stores. Then we had lots of friends/family over for dinner which was super fun and super good!
On Monday, we went tubing at Soldier Hollow and had a BLAST!

Even Kaylin LOVED going down the "bunny hill". Ryan and I took turns pushing her down the hill. She would get to the bottom and sign more to whoever was at the bottom. I think she went down the hill at least 10 times.


We will definately be going tubing again next year, but will go in January or Feburary instead so that we have more snow to play in!

Kaylin LOVES her cousin Emerson! She gave her LOTS of loves unless...
...Mom or Dad was holding her and then she got a little jealous!
We LOVED having Ryan's family here and wish that they could have stayed longer. Vacation is so much more fun than our everyday boring routines! And I will admit it is SO nice to have a few more sets of hands around to help with our super active little Kaylin!









2 Thoughts from Friends...:

valmike said...

Nice picture! Hope everything is going good out there. I missed lunch todayl. :(

Potters said...

I love it. I'm glad you could hang out with family and have so much fun. I love that she wanted to go down so many times in the tube. the family pictures are way cute.