Mom's Birthday was Yesterday and we went to Oak City Sunday to Celebrate! Since joining my Stampin'Up Club I have not bought a card because I really enjoy making them now! I, of course, made mom's birthday card.

I really love the upsy daisy set and thought it went perfectly with the bella birds paper so that's what I made for mom's birthday!

And since a card wasn't enough I made this insert for her card and wrote a message on it for her gift! This paper is the paper in the Sale-a-Bration catalog and I LOVED it as well! The stamp set was one of last catalog's hostess set!
Happy Birthday Mom! We love you and really hope that you had a GREAT day!!
2 Thoughts from Friends...:
Cute card, you did a great job! I'm sure your mom loved it.
What a nice card.....gotta love stampin up. I am hoping to join soon.
Post a Comment