This week we have had some "friends" visiting us during the day. Actually I am watching them while their mom is at work. I have had my hands full with a 4 year old, 2 year old, almost 1 year old and Kaylin! Monday and Wednesday I have Kacey ( 8 1/2 year old) all summer so it was nice to have her help those days. All of the kids are such great kids, we have had a lot of fun.
On Tuesday, Kaylin woke up wheezing a little so I took her to the doctor. He put her on a steroid and breathing treatments. So far she seems to be doing better. She is growing so much I can't believe that she is 20 weeks old!
I did get Kaylin's room finished, but haven't had the chance to take pictures. It turned out so cute. I LOVE IT!!! As soon as I get the pictures taken I will post them!
Meet Olivia Juliet!
9 years ago





1 Thoughts from Friends...:
The kids have really enjoyed being with you this week. I really hope the treatments give Kaylin the relief she needs. And her room is ADORABLE! It looks fantastic!
Post a Comment