On Saturday, we had our family pictures taken!
I think they turned out pretty good!

Kaylin was such a good girl,
I think it was because she loves to be outside!!
Tell me what you think about our family pictures! I hope that you all had a great weekend!





6 Thoughts from Friends...:
Very cute! I like how green everything looks there. I'll have to go check it out. -VAL
男人强悍,女人漂亮,孩子可爱,幸福一家
The man is intrepid, the woman is attractive, the child is lovable, happy
Mindy & Scott like the second one! Very cute! we're excited to see you in August!
Cute, Cute. Kolbys pointing, saying "Kaylin" and looking at me like why is she on the computer.
so cute! so when's the next time we're going to get together? we'll probably have to make a trip out to Oklahoma to see you guys again :)
Oh, cute. :D
Post a Comment