Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cousin Madelyn's 3rd Birthday Party...

Friday, June 20th was Madelyn's 3rd Birthday.
We had so much fun at her party.
After cake and Ice Cream was over Uncle JD thought he would repay
me by feeding Kaylin some ice cream. (I did it to Madelyn when she was a baby!)

Kaylin absolutely LOVED the ice cream!

Every time she saw uncle JD the rest of the night she would

kick her legs and hold out her arms (basically begging for more)

The ice cream didn't seem to bother her, but...

"NO more for a while", say's mom! Even if she does beg for it!!

The rest of the weekend was spent at Grandma's house. We attempted swimming in the pool, but she didn't really like it because the water was too cold. Daddy went golfing with Pop(grandpa) and they got sunburned pretty good! I made Chicken Enchilada's for dinner for the family, and tried to have a lazy day if that was possible. We all enjoyed the nice weather and our time with family, but we are glad to be home at our house!!

3 Thoughts from Friends...:

valmike said...

Dads do have a way of smuggling their little ones contraband! Mike loves to give Eryn Mt Dew and stuff like that.

Nicole said...

Sounds like fun. I remember when Chloe tasted some icecream... I was all paranoid because I didn't want her to get sick to her stomach because like Kaylin, she wanted more and more. lol.

valmike said...

Hummmmm... Your blog looks strangely like our does now!