Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SO Much Fun...


Kaylin Playing in her exersaucer!

Kaylin and Mommy!


Kaylin and Daddy!


Kaylin is so much fun now. She is awake more and is so talkative when she is awake. She always wants our attention, but she also plays well in her exersaucer, and she still loves her swing. I saw on "Good things Utah" this morning that we should stop and appreciate our children at the age they are at in life, because they don't stay that age for very long. I decided to take that time to appreciate Kaylin in a different way this morning. She absolutely loves to eat her rice cereal now. Yesterday when I was feeding her she would open her mouth and say "ahhh..." until I put the food in her mouth then she would close her mouth and say "mmm"! It was so cute... to bad I was all alone so I couldn't feed and video it at the same time. We also love posing for pictures almost every day. Although most of the pictures are of Kaylin and Ryan we still have a few of me and Kaylin together.

1 Thoughts from Friends...:

Nicole said...

Kids are so dang cute and funny. Chloe still says "mmmm" after she eats something and really likes it.