Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Painting Day!!!

Today is the day I have been waiting for since our move to our new house! Kaylin's room has basically been in boxes for 2 months and now finally we with the help of my mom are going to paint her room like we had in the town house! OU red and white! I worked so hard on her room in the town house before we moved and I knew that I wanted to do the same here! The only problem was taking down the wall paper in her room, that was done last week with mom's help. Saturday, Ryan and I primed the red wall and last night I taped everything off! So today we are ready for paint!!! I will post pictures when it is all finished!

1 Thoughts from Friends...:

bryan said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see it. I never did see her 1st room :(