Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Girly Fun!!!

Today was a super fun day. My Aunt asked if we had ever painted
Kaylin's toe nails. I told her no but that I wanted to. She asked my
Grandma for nail polish(we were at her house) and then began to paint
both of our toe nails!

Kaylin's toe nails are so small but they look SO cute!

Mommy and Kaylin!


The only way that we could get her to put her toes out straight

was to stand her up! They look so cute!


Whose toes are the cutest? Mommy's, Daddy's or Kaylin's?

3 Thoughts from Friends...:

Nicole said...

The only way I could touch Chloe's toes is when she is asleep. Just to cut her finger nails and toe nails is a big nightmare. There is crying and all sorts of devistation. Maybe when she's bigger. Madison on the otherhand, if she could, she would have her toes painted a different color every day. lol.

valmike said...

Cute! Eryn has that exact same outfit!

valmike said...

Does Ryan participate in toe nail painting too?

-Mike