
From the above picture I'm sure you can tell that Kaylin is going to be a big sister to a nice set of TWINS! We are so excited to be having another baby and equally excited to be having TWINS! We of course are a little nervous to be having 2 babies! My due date is July 16 but I'm sure they will make their appearance in June! Can't wait for this adventure!!!





11 Thoughts from Friends...:
Twins! That is so exciting! Congrats!
Congrats to you guys!!!
Did I miss this bit of info on Saturday?!!! Congratulations and best of luck.
Holy cow!!! Congratulations!!!!!
By the time that they're born it will be nice and warm outside! (Hopefully by then I've fought my newborn fear and can take some pics of them for you too!)
Congrats. I am so happy for you and your family. I would love to come and help any time you need it. Our kids could play. I am sure you will do great with having three kids. You are a great mother.
I'm so excited for two more "kaylins"!! Oh I'm so lucky to live so close. Thanks for having twins bobbie :)
Congratulations, I couldn't be more happy for you guys. How cool that your going to have twins.
I am so excited for you. You have such a cute daughter and I know these two new additions will be great as well.
Congrats Bobbie!
Congrats to you guys! We are so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment